Top Unknown Benefits about Green Juice
Adding green vegetables to your diet is the very first thing to do to protect and improve your health. You can also “refresh” by making green vegetable juices mixing with fruits. They are not only a delicious kind of drink, but also increase nutritional value and purify the body.
Each type of green leafy vegetables combined with different fruits bring different health benefits. Good news is they still retain the same fiber and antioxidants content. Simply put a handful of green leafy vegetables and fruit into a puree, filter out their residues if desired and place them in the fridge until the next time drinking.
But, do you know how these juices can bring such amazing benefits to us? Wanna dive deeply into this topic? Then, don’t miss out this article:
What is Chlorophyll?
Chlorophyll is a green photosynthetic pigment found in many plants (green leafy vegetables). It absorbs sunlight and converts it into chemical energy for plants.
Studies have shown that the chlorophyll molecule is very similar to hemoglobin in human blood – an oxygen carrier in the human body and that our body can convert chlorophyll to hemoglobin to supplement and enrich our body.
And the benefits of chlorophyll with the body are great with these drastic changes:
- Stimulate the reproductive to increase the number of red blood cells
- Purify, excite and reduce blood sugar problems
- Reduce inflammation, peptic ulcer as well as improve intestinal problems and digestive system
- Strengthen the immune system and reduce problems related to respiratory, asthma and sinusitis
- Increase the production of breast milk in lactating women who are breastfeeding
- Eliminate fat while enhance and stimulate the body to detox
- Help the body gently and less body odor.
- Anti-inflammatory and enhance wound healing.
In addition to chlorophyll, fruits and vegetables also contain lots of micronutrients, vitamins, enzymes and minerals, and together they help the body heal and improve.
Top benefits of drinking green juices
The fact is, with your daily diet, how much vegetables can you eat? The diversity of recipes and importantly, the cooking processing, (when you fry, steam and boil them) much of the vitamins and enzymes might be decomposed under the effect of high temperature.
So, fresh juice will help you to absorb almost nutrients, minerals, vitamins and enzymes in an original and easy form. Only through consuming juices, you can easily absorb from 1.5kg-2kg of vegetables, fruits and roots in less than 5 minutes while with such number of veggies, might it take a day, even a couple of day to consume.
Imagine that in only 100g of spinach, they provide a high content of calcium and iron, which is much higher than 200g of beef or 200ml of cow’s milk. Vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin E and vitamin K are naturally very good for the body.
One more important thing is that green juices help the nutrients to be absorbed directly into the blood cells in the quickest and less wasting way, affecting significantly the digestive system, while in that process, chlorophyll will help eliminate bacteria, cleanse the blood, and the removal of toxins from the body.
Therefore, the green juice is the magic tonic, helping the body to be always healthy to prevent and reverse the disease and health risks in today’s busy life.
How to ‘Green Juice’ and where to start?
You just need a good juicer (it’s not a matter about whether it’s fast or slow juicer, if you have time to prepare raw materials, juice and drink it immediately, pick the one that suits your economic and demands.)
Get started on ‘Green Juice’.
– You only need to prepare basic ingredients including 1 carrot and 1 apple (green apple is the best, can be bought at any supermarket)
– From basic ingredients, you can add green vegetables like spinach, celery, kale, broccoli, parsley, asparagus and lettuce. Choose the kind of vegetables that are suitable for your favorite and body. Besides, consider which is easy to buy or grow.
– A golden tip for you is to mix green juice with cucumber to dilute it for easier drinking. At first, you need to get used to green juice taste (because honestly, some recipes aren’t easy or delicious to drink). It must be you find yourself enjoy the juice, then afterward, gradually increase the number and type of vegetables and roots that are harder to consume but very good for health such as beets, celery, even dandelion and bitter melon.
– Prepare to wash the ingredients, soak them with vinegar or dilute the anolyte ratio to kill the bacteria. And remember to squeeze raw material, drink as fresh as possible, otherwise pour it into a bottle, cover with the lid, store in the fridge and drink gradually.
From that point, I believe that just after a while, your body is definitely changing. Better health, smoother skin, better digestion improvement, including all health index after the medical examination, such as liver enzymes, blood sugar and cardiovascular. When you think food is like medicine, YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT!
Well, you can refer to the following useful articles on Green Juice for diabetics and other recipes to lose weight (which is also asked by lots of people).